- My GitHub contributions over the years abril 25, 2019
- Continuous Deployment of Mobile Software at Facebook abril 22, 2019
- Today's workout abril 22, 2019
- Writing Code Long Before You Need It abril 17, 2019
- One more argument for using descriptive variable names abril 16, 2019
- 40% down in 15 minutes abril 16, 2019
- First impressions on the Kindle Paperwhite abril 15, 2019
- Breaking the #inout habit abril 15, 2019
- Moving my journal to Swanros.com abril 15, 2019
- Handling routes from an API in a type-safe way with Swift marzo 27, 2018
- Available for work febrero 26, 2018
- guards in Elixir 1.6 enero 25, 2018
- Experimenting with inherited tables in Ecto septiembre 27, 2017
- Becoming a Better iOS Developer Through Tooling: My AltConf 2017 talk agosto 14, 2017
- On iOS interview exercises julio 25, 2017
Archivo mensual: febrero 2015
I’m still laughing out lout (loling, you might say) thanks to this comment. Seriously.
Interested on using Facebook’s AsyncDisplayKit on one of your apps? This talk is a must-watch.
Yesterday I gave a talk about FRP at a monthly community event hosted by the great guys over at WebDevTalks. I’ve been really enjoying working with FRP (ReactiveCocoa specifically), and wanted to share some of that excitement with the community. … Sigue leyendo
I love podcasts. And I love apps. This is the perfect mashup. In this new series of episodes of Inquisitive, Myke Hurley is exploring the story of indie developers that make a living on the App Store. Inspiring. I’m sure … Sigue leyendo
This is what I got as a St. Valentine’s Day present from my beautiful-awesome girlfriend. Its an iPad stand hand-made out of wood with a custom design engraved with laser on the front panel. Couldn’t be more perfect.
For the past few weeks I’ve felt kind of overwhelmed with all the technology surrounding me. Working as a mobile developer, I spend a big chunk of my day looking directly at 3 or 4 screens in my desk. For … Sigue leyendo
This is what happens when great people work together on something they love. React Canvas lets React components to be rendered directly into <canvas>. Awesome stuff.
It is happening May 28-29 2015. I’m betting WWDC starts Jun 16.