- My GitHub contributions over the years abril 25, 2019
- Continuous Deployment of Mobile Software at Facebook abril 22, 2019
- Today's workout abril 22, 2019
- Writing Code Long Before You Need It abril 17, 2019
- One more argument for using descriptive variable names abril 16, 2019
- 40% down in 15 minutes abril 16, 2019
- First impressions on the Kindle Paperwhite abril 15, 2019
- Breaking the #inout habit abril 15, 2019
- Moving my journal to Swanros.com abril 15, 2019
- Handling routes from an API in a type-safe way with Swift marzo 27, 2018
- Available for work febrero 26, 2018
- guards in Elixir 1.6 enero 25, 2018
- Experimenting with inherited tables in Ecto septiembre 27, 2017
- Becoming a Better iOS Developer Through Tooling: My AltConf 2017 talk agosto 14, 2017
- On iOS interview exercises julio 25, 2017
Archivo de la etiqueta: Must-read
This is impmortant news for all iOS developers. I knew this would happen some day. I just didn’t expect it to happen this soon.
Enjoy this piece, please. Two things here: I myself am a Duolingo user, and can testify on how good their onboarding experience is. www.useronboard.com has now become one of my favorite sites on the Internet.
Great resource for anyone interested in getting to know the new developer-facing features that Apple introduced with iOS 8.
Chris Eidhof: When working with UIKit, view controllers are the opposite of isolated: they are connected to everything. The view controller often pulls network or database data, populates and interacts with views, and finally, it pushes other view controllers onto … Sigue leyendo
This neat article from the team at Redbooth describes how they came to a conclusion that has been catching up with the community lately: slide-out menus are not functional. Sure, they were once very popular thanks to high-profile players such … Sigue leyendo